Read more >
How to play Earthworm Jim by Dallas Parker
Whoa Nelly! so, you've decided to pick up one of the best and addicting games of the '90s huh? you've made a GREAT descision then! you are in for hours of fun (and challenging) gameplay. so, what are we waiting for? let's get started with the game!
First, the basic controls. you cant play a game without knowing how to do anything. to move, use the directional pad. to shoot the lazer, use the A button. to jump, use the C button. i you know how to move and jump and shoot, you might be ready to learn some advanced techniques.
Second, advanced stuff. Just the basics woll not get you through the game alive. To use your worm head as a whip, use the B button; you can grapple with shiny hooks and in one lev…Read more >
LISTEN UP YAE WEE MAGGITS!I CEMMIND YAE TO GAE TAE THIS PLAECE N STOORT YER ESSESTING!
HOLD! RELEASETIME!Read more >
I am bored outta my skull!! Anna refuses to have anything to do with me until the "time" is over. I've made some changes to my page. I need 2 talk!Read more >
Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been on here. School started, and this month (and year) is going to be rough on me. Homecoming is next week, I have several challenging classes, and it's Senior year for me, so I'm being plagued with applications and other papers for college. I can definately do stuff on here during weekends, and maybe once or twice a week for a solid hour (advanced placement classes yield hours of homework nightly). Just don't think I've abandoned you all. Once the college stuff is over by Christmas, it'll be like this summer on here for me.
On a mildly related note...Fallout is ginormusly popular in my school (it's even in our yearbook) should I spread the word about the wiki????Read more >
Few days ago i bought the fallout 3 add-on pack for BS and PL,there both quite good,PL is the best though,the swampfolk are fun to fight,the double-barrel shotgun is brilliant,the lever rifle is a great replacement for my un-used Lincolns Repeater,and the melee weapons are again,fun.Ghoul Ecology also helps,now i can fight swampfolk awith BB Guns that do 20 damage!
Read more >
BS is still quite good,though the enemies are a pain,the reavers are way too overpowered (C@mon,when a fat man cant kill something,its time to drop the controller),the overlords are pissy 9ALthough,since i deletd the pitt,the Tr-Beams are useful),and the albino radscorpions are just retarded.Luckily the Heavy Incinerator is the best big gun ever,spinning around and firing is fun…
Yes,the new game in the ELeventy series,here is a list on some features.
- The plot is....diffrent,you arent a prisoner,legendary warrior or emperor guardian,you are a fallen guard of Talos,sent to end the battle between the Azgarnians (The "Good" demons,have the Azgarian armor,which is the best light armor in the game) and the Drevlik (The "Bad" demons,with Drevlik Equipment,which is highly expensive (A whole suit,including pauldrons,gloves,greaves,curiass.helmet,shield and boots costs about 2.5 million),and is the greatest heavy armor in the game,and Drevlik weapons and very powerful.
- The Game is less Oblivion and More morrowind,Pauldros,seperate gloves/pauldrons,more varied skills,old enemies and more appear,plus Dagoth Ur makes a cameo.
Read more >
After getting the ability to play as a Vam-Wolf (Im a vampire and a werewolf),i can officially say that i love morrowind,for 100 diffrent reasons.Read more >
What is your nation? If you don't have one, get one.Read more >
Yeah...So whats new?Read more >
Hopefully, a representative of wikia is reading this.
So far, three users have reported the same problem. The problem regards something about 'scripts'. When using a wikia site, a little window pops up asking if we want to stop running a script or not.
We do not know what this script is, but choosing 'no' or 'yes' seems to make no difference whatsoever.
Also, this seems to be linked to problems when uploading images.
And finally, when attempting to access another website from a window that already has a wikia open, it causes the webpage to 'freeze', and requires closing.
I am using 'Internet Explorer 8'.
The others shall post their browser and any problems they encounter below.
Thank you for your time.
SpoonRead more >
Enjoy.Read more >
This is it.
What about this?Read more >
First off,there had to be some work done on the WMK's,luckily there are more of them now.
Second.Certain things are going to be cut from the game,i've already decided to cut a few things:
- The whole bayonetta quest thing ahs been cut,all you find is bayonettas body and a holotape
- The Apocolypse Bloodknight Armor has been cut.
- The Rideable mounts (Cars molerats deathclaws etc.) have been cut.
- The ability to go to wales will be cut from the game untill the first add-on.
So, what's been going on around here? Check out and use the community log that Wolf set up for us. I've been recording my radio segments (and finishing up some summer school work), I have the music files, now I just need a place to put them. Any site suggestions? We have a release date?Read more >
Also, here's a big problem. A vast majority of us are teenagers, so what're we going to do about this place once school starts back up???
All games in the eleventy series (fallout eleventy,left 4 dead eleventy,and a secret eleventy game that is under wraps) will contain a few references to random things such as...........:
- Each Game FEatures a character who quotes a character from another game (In eleventy,Mr WOlf says:Im gonna kill you SO much if you betray him,in left 4 dead eleventy,Daniel WInchester says:Hey,can i get a better gun and in the under-wraps game,a side-character says "Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring)
I'll fill it in later.Read more >
Some of these films/games might not be from 2009
Best Action Movie:Wanted
Best Comedy Film:The Hangover
Best Actor:Morgan Freeman.
Best Horror:None,they were all shite for 2009.
Greatest Game:The elder scrolls 3:Morrowind. (Runners up:Fallout 3 and red faction guerilla)
'Best Original Game:Mirrors edge
Best Videogame Character:Alex Mercer (Runners Up:Alyx Vance and GLaDOS]]
Best Videogame Add-on:Shivering Isles (Runners Up:Point Lookout and Demons of the badlands)
Best Videogame Soundtrack:Mass Effect (Runners Up:Burnout Paradise and Fight Night Round 4)
Best Destruction Videogame:Red Faction:Guerilla
Best Online Game:Left 4 Dead
Most Panic-Building Game:Left 4 Dead.
Greatest VideoGame Related Duo:Fat Man Spoon and Nitpicker of the Wastes.
There you hav…
Read more >
I need some more content ideas for Left 4 Dead eleventy,any suggestions?OR at least,can someone head to the L4D Eleveny wikia.Read more >
Use this blog to discuss the best series of multiplayer zombie survival shooters on the planet.Read more >
- Name: David Anderson Dwinnet
- Age: 40.
- Looks: Black Medium Length hair,dark brown eyes,scar stretching from lip to left eye,7"1.
- Beliefs: Fiedoggist
- Lives in: Craphole Town in scotland
- Pets: Fat Cat Named Sashka (Died 15th August 2009)
- First game played: Sonic The Hedgehog,on Sega Megadrive.
- Games I Own: Too Many too list right now.
- Best gaming experience: Prototype,that whole damn game from start to finish.
- Worst gaming experience: Finishing Bulletiwtich on hell difficulty,turning down numerous invites,messages and avoiding commander shephards face on the Mass Effect Box.My reward?One gamerpoint,ONE FUCKING GAMERPOINT! Fiedoggist High Priest 14:30, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- I am seriously pissed at times.
- Ironically i can be very nice.
- I Use a Laptop that …
Read more >
Hey I was reading AND's blog and realized you guys no nothing about me really so here it goes.
- Name: Spencer Charles Stephen (middle name is my grandpa's and my name is after Spencer Tracy)
- Age: 14 and 1 month (July 19th)
- Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, 6' 1" and 160 pounds (I'm not converting that to metriccause I'm too lazy to.) I have glasses too.
- Beliefs: Agnostic (I hate talking about religion)
- Lives in: Suburbia outside of Chicago
- Pets: 2 Old English Sheepdogs and a Cockatiel
- Grade: Freshman
- First game played: I'm not sure. Duck Hunt maybe
- Game I play now: InFamous
- Best gaming experience: Firelance event in Fallout 3
- Worst gaming experience: Took me a year to figure out how do to the first 10 minutes of REmake (I was used to the original PS vers…
Read more >
In these times of administrative unrest, of offline work for the wiki, of vacations, and of weird timezones, I was thinking that we should create a communal and collective daily journal. It would be a single page open to everyone with many purposes:
1.) Where after users make an article they find essential (quest, main character, etc), they enter in a link to the page.Read more >
2.) Where if there is a community decision like a new/removed admin, problems being caused by a user, agreements/arguments, and any other noteworthy social interactions, any user enters the details, and if it required, references to the actions in the event of finger-pointing and blame-throwing.
3.)(Optional) Where after users make a major edit (total reformatting) to an impor…
Has anybody seen Code Monkeys?Read more >
Apparently, you guys (read: Nitpicker) felt you didn't know enough about me. Here comes a barrage of facts about me, like it or not.
Name: Tobias Martinsen (means Toby son of Martin, even though my fathers name is Bjørn Harald. Naming got a bit casual in Norway some hundred years ago, but nobody cares.)
Sex: Male (duh)
Age: 16 1/3
Looks: Brown hair, grey eyes, about 6 ft. tall (185 cm.)
Beliefs: Atheism, with a hint of humanism and anarchism
Lives in: A small place about half an hours drive from the capital city of Norway (Oslo). You aren't able to pronounce the name of the place anyway, so you don't need to know.
Interests: Gaming, music (I play guitar and listen to lots of classic rock music, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the works, really) and lo…
Read more >
L4D Eleventy has a story and THIS is the final boss.
Here are some details:
Speed:20 MPH(Walking)/60 MPH(Running)/450 MPH (Charging)Read more >
Yeah. That's about it, I guess... What are you guys doing? AngryNorwegianDude (Talk) 15:53, 12 August 2009 (UTC)Read more >
If you to use a blog come here :PRead more >
Theres a song we all adore with our hearts,and this blog is about each persons personal greatest song ever.
Read more >
Mine is 10 Years Today,by bullet for my valentine.
I haven't abandoned you guys this past week, I've been brainstorming and writing the radio show snip-its. It's going well; I've been quickly checking up on the progress of the site daily, and haven't made many new articles (although I do have ideas) so I guess it was a pretty good week to be absent. I was also finding royalty-free music to play as background or transition music. I'm still browsing for a "radio-style" music website. Before I start recording, with the guerilla advertising this radio station has, are we ready to announce the site to the public???
Most importantly though, to avoid legal rights of mainstream music I'm going to have on the "station", I'm thinking about writing, creating, and recording original music (and some requ…Read more >
... Oooooh, you're listening to Montana News Radio, bringing you the truth on Nitty from 7,651 feet above sea level! That's right, from Oklahoma, to dreary Prudhoe; sunny Chicago to the sandy Down Under, it's your host, Nitpicker of the Wastes!
And now, some philosophy! Seriously, there's a whole lotta nothing way out here in Montana. So much nothing, that it got me to thinking. The US is a big place. 20 hours of driving, and we covered 1,258 miles. To get from Wisconsin to Montana at an average speed of 60mph.
It took a long time is what I'm trying to say. And that's not that much distance. I'm loving a girl from Oklahoma. My best friend lives across two thousand miles of salty water. 30, 20, maybe even 10 years ago, none of this would have…Read more >
remember when I said I was done with love? I lied. for the past month, I have had a Girlfriend. she moved here from Louisiana, her name is Anna Marie LeBeau.Read more >
Hello everyone.I am going to be taking a road trip to the north-west for awhile.no I don't know how long I will be gone we are going until we get bored or we find some people to hang out with.I will be going with one of my friends and my girlfriend.I am going to be leaving Sunday morning =/ so say anything you want to now before I have to go.I won't be online tomorrow.I love you all and can't wait to talk to you again.Read more >
Seriously, there's like four members of the wolf family on the Wiki, more for all I know.Read more >
Post yer fail pictures/conversations here. Crazywolf60 19:41, 6 August 2009 (UTC)Read more >
Mission Hill referenceRead more >
Seeing the capability we have,i have a new eleventy policy,any games can be given an eleventy touch-up,but they must have the following
- At least two games in the series
- A PC version or similiar
- No regional lock.
The upcoming eleventy games are:
Mass effect: Eleventy
Left 4 dead eleventy
and elder scrolls:XIIty
Read more >
ALso,i have a release date for fallout eleventy,it wil be released april 14th,2010.
Bayonetta has an Oblivion blog, I have a Morrowind blog.Read more >
Hoigen Boigen.Read more >
Do you like it? What do you think of it?Read more >
That's right, I'm no longer a communist. Yay!Read more >
So, I created this blog.Read more >
Humm, not the child? Can cant?Read more >
YAY! MY WORK ON THE TRI-BEAM IS ADVANCING, AND NOW IT'S A LASER RIFLE!!!!!Read more >
- Some new weapons need to be added.
- The gore have been ramped up,image dead space and gears of war combined,thats how gory the mod is.
- A new faction Stunning Death involves female ninja's.
- The Burning Alien's will be hidden corpses containing an alien weapon.
The location for them are.
- NE Of spponfield manor,is a cave,The weapon is the Alien Atomizer.
- SW of wolf manor,at the top of a high cliff,the weapon is the disintegrator
- In the cave where you meet the dude during Initial Encounter,go to the lower are,the weapon is the drone-cannon.
- In the new-bailey weapons lab,the holding chamber is the location,the weapon is the shock baton.
- The final one,unlockable at the very deepest (and toughest) level of Bunker 118 contains the final one,the weapon is th…
Because I can. This week's outrage is the sheer audacity of Bethesda. They took the coolest outfit in Operation Anchorage, General Chase's Uniform, and added it to Mothership Zeta. Yay!... And then they broke it, in typical Bethesda fashion. MOTHERFUCKERS! It's still the Overcoat, it just looks like a Winterized Combat Armor. Gragh!Read more >
....Read more >
God: I understand your meaning.
Me: What meaning?
God: I will search for it.
Me: Go on then.
God: Narration continues...Read more >
... Hi there!Read more >
Downloaded it when it was released (I woke up in the early morning,where almost everyone was sleeping,went to finish up in PL,found out Mz was there)
So....ask mea nything you want to know about it. (P.S,the alien power modules are suprisingly common,i got 52 from an alien wielding an atomizer.)
Read more >
First off.Alien power cells are scarce.But the new alien power modules and nice,and the Destabalizer weapon (Unique Disintegraotr) does 142 damage.Making sneak attack criticials deveastating.Apparently.